Terms and Conditions
Fees will be quoted at the time of booking and may be increased at any time. Fees may be paid by cash or, bank transfer and must be available at the start of the lesson, should a cash machine be required this must be declared at the start of the lesson.
Please give as much notice as possible of dates and times you would like, this will allow you to book your lessons at times that are convenient for you. Any changes to the agreed pick up or drop off point, on the day of the lesson, may affect your lesson duration time if additional travelling time is required to avoiding disrupting other lessons and tests.
If you become unable to keep any appointment you must give at least 48 HOURS notice, direct to the instructors mobile.
The full lesson fee will be charged if less than 48 hours notice is given, regardless of the reason. Any waiver of this fee is at the discretion of the instructor. You may be required to pay for future lessons in advance should frequent late cancellations become the norm. Refusal to agree to these terms or pay for late or improperly cancelled lessons may result in instant termination of lessons and possible court action.
Use of School Vehicle for tests or lessons:
Dates and times for your test must be agreed with the instructor prior to booking. The school car WILL NOT be available for test if you have taken less than 5 hours tuition. This is the minimum amount of time required for us to accurately assess your abilities.
The school reserves the right to refuse at any time the use of the car if:
- Your driving is considered to be below the standard required for the test and unlikely to reach the required standard in the time available.
- If your driving standard has been adversely affected by cancellation of lessons for whatever reason.
- If your standard of health or emotional state appears to be adversely affecting or impairing your judgement or ability to drive.
- It is your responsibility and in the best interests of all concerned, to ensure your instructor is aware of all medical conditions or complaints, diagnosed or undiagnosed, if they might adversely affect your driving, be it your physical ability and/or impairment of your judgement. This includes any medication/remedies you are taking, prescribed or otherwise.
- If you change your driving test appointment without the prior agreement of your instructor there is no guarantee that they will be available for the new test.
Please note that the school cannot be held responsible for any costs, expenses, losses or claims resulting from late cancellation of the test howsoever caused or for whatever reason.
It is illegal, and extremely unsafe, for you to drive whilst under the influence of any substance, be it alcohol or recreational drugs. The school operates a zero tolerance policy on this matter.
Please note you will be required to sign a copy of these terms and conditions, indicating your agreement to be bound by them, at the first lesson with the School.